If you’re looking for support on the Desteni material, the Desteni process or just want to reach out, say hi or connect with other Destonians – join us on Discord! We hold group chats every Friday at 21.00 GMT+02:00 on the Desteni Discord server under the #public-chats channel! To join – click the invite link and follow the steps! It's Free! INVITE LINK: https://discord.gg/vARCZ96W68 Chat logs are recorded and shared on this site.
Recent Group Chats
- Day 520: Dealing With Pressure May 8, 2021Pressure, it is a natural part of life and it unfortunately unavoidable. Pressure makes it entrance now and then, and asks: Who are you? And there are primarily two ways to handle pressure. One way is to become stressed and go into fear. The other is to stand equal with the pressure and act/live what […]
- Deciding to re include some meat in my diet May 8, 2021I am reminded of a TV series that I recently began watching again after skipping an entire season or perhaps one and a half. Its called The Handmaids Tale, and I am able to relate to the part where she says something like, pain has a way of making your world a whole lot smaller. […]
- 先照顧自己 May 7, 2021-- https://forms.gle/xQuf3BCYH1MyramaA -- https://forms.gle/pMRb6B2V9V3rjR5YA () https://spaceofgrace.net/practice/tatas-workshop/
- Day 907: My Relationship with Denial May 7, 2021Ive become a dignified suppressor, as all in a way, never wanting to admit what others may see in me, point out/ask Is this so, let alone to ourselves, our own flaws and mistakes, because that would show a sign of weakness, and so we think that weakness is a plague sent by the devil, […]
- Day 119: Morning blues May 7, 2021Bring myself here. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to goto pity feelings this morning, as if, I am looking thru the past and regretting, missing, wanting, in that create a sense of lack and pity. As if I like to feel pity for myself. I forgive myself that I have […]