If you’re looking for support on the Desteni material, the Desteni process or just want to reach out, say hi or connect with other Destonians – join us on Discord! We hold group chats every Friday at 21.00 GMT+02:00 on the Desteni Discord server under the #public-chats channel! To join – click the invite link and follow the steps! It's Free! INVITE LINK: https://discord.gg/vARCZ96W68 Chat logs are recorded and shared on this site.
Recent Group Chats
- Part 2: ‘Confronting’ a Teacher [Day 233] June 11, 2021This is a continuation of my previous post. So here I am going to share what happened and my reflections.As I mentioned, I had to attend a meeting in person with my teacher, so the night before I wrote down self-forgiveness statements which were mostly based on fears, insecurities, imaginations, superior/inferior character, etc.Well, I woke […]
- Dag 828 – Facing a system inside myself June 10, 2021Due to some physical issues that I found I needed some support on, I decided to visit Kim at Quantum Change Kinesiology for a few sessions online. I find her incredibly detailed and specific with regards to looking at programmings that are physically integrated, looking at it in depth where I am not able to […]
- De bron van het kwaad en goed. June 10, 2021foto gemaakt door Spurwing Agency In deze blog gebruik ik artikel 20 van de rechten van de mens als leidraad. Een ieder heeft recht op vrijheid van vreedzame vereniging en vergadering. Niemand mag worden gedwongen om tot een vereniging te behoren. De wereld wordt momenteel als gefragmenteerd waargenomen. Veel tegenstellingen die er al waren komen […]
- ‘Confronting’ a Teacher [Day 232] June 9, 2021As I have preciously mentioned, I am studying a new career. Its been 3 months now and I am doing well so far. But, 2 weeks ago I had test on a subject called Applied Electricity where apparently we as a class didnt do that well, because we could not finish the online test within […]
- June 2021: Making the Most of my Situation June 7, 2021Sunday yesterday felt like an elongated moment, wherein I (as time) seemed to take my time instead of finding more things to do and moving through them just to get them done. Perhaps this is because I have finally completed my preparations for the next couple of weeks of online classes. Here by myself in […]